Improving Responses to Urgent Events
A rules-based event management and communication platform – integrated with numerous clinical and operational systems – Engage helps hospital staff respond quickly to urgent clinical and non-clinical events including:
- Staff Events – Ex. Nurse call, staff duress
- Medical Device Events – Ex. Patient monitoring, telemetry, bed exit alarms, vent alarms
- Patient Events – Ex. Patient access, patient elopement
- Facility Events – Ex. Temperature controls, negative pressure room status, bed turnover/housekeeping
- Emergency Events – Ex. Code alarms, rapid response team notifications
University of Maryland Medical Center Case Study
Download this case study to learn how the University of Maryland Medical Center uses Engage to notify Neonatologists, OBGYNS, nurses, and other emergency delivery team members of urgent situations.
Saint Joseph Hospital (SCL Health) Case Study
Download this case study to learn how Saint Joseph Hospital uses Engage to filter emergent vs. non-emergent events.